There are some routine tasks you can do to minimize energy costs and protect your HVAC system. HVAC system maintenance requires a qualified HVAC technician, with the skills and tools to properly inspect, clean, and repair or replace mechanical parts and wiring. Use this checklist to help professional HVAC systems maintenance.
- Thermostat: Inspect the thermostat for correct calibration
- Connections: Tighten loose electrical connections, and measure voltage and current on HVAC motors
- System Controls: Check HVAC system controls to ensure safe and proper operation
- Condenser Coils and Evaporator: Clean soiled coils that can cause equipment to run excessively, which increases energy bills and decreases equipment life
- Burner Combustion, Gas Pressure, and Heat Exchanger: Adjust pressure and clean the burner, to reduce heating costs and ensure safe, efficient operation
- Refrigerant: Check for overcharged or undercharged system, repair any leaks, and recharge the system, as needed
Furnace Maintenance Experts in Oregon
Reliability, affordability, and professional are three words that describe our remarkable heat pump and furnace repair in Springfield, OR. Dealing with a power issue with your furnace? We have you covered. In fact, we are sure to have a furnace technician on staff that’s suited to fix your system issue. Contact us today!